IMV provides a full range of marketing research services to assist you in developing solutions to your business issues. Whether your goal is to create winning market strategies, assess business opportunities, evaluate how your products and services are addressing your customers' needs, or to measure your customers' satisfaction, we can develop and implement proprietary marketing research to address your objectives. Obtaining direct, objective feedback from your existing and prospective customers on their perception of your company, products and services is critical to increasing your competitive edge in today's dynamic marketplace.
We begin with a review of your specific information needs and then recommend the appropriate marketing research approach to meet your objectives.
Our research services include:
- Personal interviewing: on site and by telephone
- Written surveys: mail and fax
- Online surveys
- Special data searches and customized analysis
- Focus groups: in person and by telephone
- Expert advisory panels
- Ongoing market segment (panel) surveys
- Market briefings
- Product concept evaluation
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Market opportunity and strategy assessment
- Market share trends by product category
- Product utilization trends
- Customized prospect identification
For information on our Custom Research services, click here or call 847-297-1404.