Interventional Angiography Census Database
Eighth Census Database in Progress
IMV is conducting its eighth census of the interventional angiography lab market. The Census identifies about 1,700 U.S. hospitals with 150 or more beds, with fixed c-arms used to perform non-cardiac interventional angiography procedures. Of these, 670 facilities have been contacted and profiled to date.
The IMV Census details the types of procedures being performed, procedure volumes, staffing and productivity, installed equipment, planned equipment purchases, and annual budgets for capital equipment purchases. Site-specific data is currently available for license in digital format.
For information on purchasing the Interventional Angiography Census Database and Reports, click here or call 847-297-1404.
- Start of Current Data Collection: December '11
- Universe of Sites: ~1,700 hospitals over 150 beds with fixed c-arms
- Profiles currently available: 670
- Profiles to be completed for this census: 1,170
- Completion target for current data collection: Fourth Quarter 2013
More Interventional Angiography Products
Questions? Contact Us
To speak with an IMV representative about the Interventional Angiography Census Database, and how it can provide you with actionable market data click here or call 847-297-1404 x116